Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tool 4

1.   I created a traditional paper/pen pop quiz for Chapter 9 of A Tale of Two Cities  and sent it to my teammates.  A screen shot of that document is included below.  I've not heard any responses, but I know that it took me a day or two to respond to the request I received, so... 


The traditional quiz is something that they could use, modify, or delete if they chose, but (answer to question #3, for those of you counting) on a larger scale I can see Google Docs as a good way to collaborate on the creation of documents, especially tests.  We get so many copies of documents flying around e-mail that we sometimes lose track of the most current incarnation. 

2. I created a five question online quiz using the form on Google Docs and sent it to the same teammates.  I hope they do not hate me for it!  I'm anxious to see how the results are returned -- that would most directly influence my decision of whether or not I would use it in class.  I tried to include a screenshot of the quiz, too; however, I can only call up the spreadsheet version into which the answers would be saved. Has anyone else had this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment